This guide offers players online casino games tips and tricks. We also present the tests, and our opinion on these online gaming sites, their bonuses, the casino games they collect. Not to mention our game tests, free games, news, our tips for better playing, the rules of the games, strategies, odds … Enjoy your visit!…
Blackjack is a very popular and easy to access casino game. That said, like any game, certain rules must be assimilated to ensure a maximum gain.
What you need to know about this casino game
The goal of blackjack is simple: you need to have cards in your hand whose sum is greater than that of the bank without, however, exceeding the total of 21.
First, each player bets within the limit of the minimum and maximum bet indicated on the table. During the distribution, the dealer begins by distributing a card to each player, starting with the one to his left. Then he makes a second round. All players have their cards face up, while the dealer only has his first card face up. In principle, blackjack is played with 1 to 8 decks of cards depending on the number of players.
It is also good to know that if you play in a hard casino, an off-table person can bet on your game. Of course, only the “real player” seated makes the decisions.
How to play blackjack
The croupier, therefore, distributes two cards to each player and to the bank, that is to say to himself. In the event that one of the participants obtains blackjack from the distribution, the dealer immediately gives him his winnings. He will receive 1.5 times his initial bet. Concretely, if after a bet of 10 $ and following the distribution you have 21 in hand, suppose a card of 10 and an Ace, you will win 15 $. The dealer then continues the game with the other players.
If the dealer has an Ace as the first card, players can take out insurance. Taking out insurance means betting half your bet on the fact that the croupier is playing natural blackjack. In this case, he needs a figure or a 10 on his second card (a figure is worth 10 points in blackjack). In the event of effective blackjack, he will recover double this insurance. For example, a player bets $ 10 at the start with insurance at $ 5. If he loses to the bank, which she does a natural blackjack, he will lose the $ 10 starting bet. However, he will recover his insurance up to 2 against one, or $ 10 in addition to his $ 5 stake.
It is important to learn the vocabulary of blackjack and the value of cards before getting started.
- Hit: you ask the dealer for a card by tapping on your game, this, of course, with the aim of bringing you as close as possible to the 21st.
- Stand: let the croupier know that you no longer want an additional card.
- Split: you have two cards of the same value at the first distribution. You can, if you wish, separate your game in two while betting on the two hands thus created. You can, at your leisure, draw a card for one and / or the other of these two hands, or stand for one and / or the other.
- Surrender (abandonment): more or less allowed depending on the casino, the surrender allows the player to give up immediately after viewing his cards during the first distribution.
- Double: the player, on reading his first two cards, can decide to double his bet. The only constraint, he can only draw one and only one card after that.
It is important to know the value of the cards so as not to be mistaken in your accounts. Each card from 2 to 10 counts as much as their numerical value, while the figures are worth 10 points each. The Ace, meanwhile, can be worth 1 or 11 points depending on the player’s decision.